Need to find a Co host for my apartment in Buenos Aires

Erico659
Level 2
New York, NY

Need to find a Co host for my apartment in Buenos Aires

Hello,

I am looking for a cohost for my apartment in Bueno Aires. There used to be a board on Airbnb where you could post to but it seems to me that it has been removed. Can anyone suggest how to connect to co hosts  and specifically in Buenos Aires. 

Thank you!

Erico

8 Replies 8

Hi Enrico, 

Im looking for the same thing, did you have any luck? Anyone you could recommend?

Thanks

Claudia

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Hello claudia, 

My name its jovi, currently living in Buenos Aires, working as a Facility Manager Assistant in Microcentro and looking some apartment to cohost, in you haven't get any luck in you're search, I'm available to work with you. You can contact me via email if you want,  ****,  cheers 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines

hey! I am Sherine, from Canada, but living in BA for the last 16 years! I host 2 apartments here, 5 star ratings and now have more time to host more!

Would love to help!

Olivia385
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello! If you are still looking for a cohost. I would more than happy to assist. You can email me at ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Jovito0
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

Good afternoon Erico,

My name is Jovi and I'm currently living in Buenos Aires I can help you out if you're still looking for a cohost to work with, you can check my profile to get to know me a little better more, hope to hear from you soon, this is my email,****,  cheers 

Ricardo-and-Laura0
Level 2
Carolina, Puerto Rico

Hi

We can help you with your properties.  Currently we manage properties on the mainland (US) and the Caribbean.  We are Full bilingual english/spanish 

Ricardo

Vacation Rental Retreat

@Erico659 

@Claudia--Marissa-And-Jessica0 

Sherine8
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

Hi Erico! I am a 5 star host and looking to co-host more apartments in Buenos Aires. I am trilingual and have 5 star ratings on both of my listings! 

If you still need a c0-host do not hesitate to contact me!

f you're looking for a cohost for your apartment in Buenos Aires, there are several options you can try :

1. Post on Facebook Groups: There are many Facebook groups for Airbnb hosts where you can post about your cohosting needs. Look for groups specifically focused on Buenos Aires or Argentina.

2. Reach out to local property management companies: You can also contact local property management companies in Buenos Aires and ask if they offer cohosting services. They may be able to connect you with someone who can help.

3. Use cohosting platforms: There are several cohosting platforms, like Hostmaker and GuestReady, that connect hosts with local cohosts who can manage their properties for them.

4. Reach out to your network: Reach out to friends, family, and colleagues to see if they know of anyone who may be interested in cohosting your apartment in Buenos Aires.

Regard,

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]