Need to speak with a Manager or IT Support - Rude and helpless Support

Answered!

Need to speak with a Manager or IT Support - Rude and helpless Support

Message from myself below. 

I currently have several dates blocked that should not be on my calendar listing. March 21st - March 30th and April 4th - April 15th should be available.

I cannot change any availability because the dates are blocked and had to be done by the system. I have checked other platforms and they are open.

I called VRBO as suggested by AirBNB support because everything is greyed out and unable to change and they do not show anything on their end so it is your system that the changes need to be made.

Do you have someone in technical support that can help me???

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Peerless0 ,

I raised it for you to the technical team and just as @Mike-And-Jane0 correctly suggested, as you have a software-connected listing,  you will have to reach out to your software or channel manager for assistance.

Since it has been a while, were you able to get any information from them?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Peerless0 no one here can help you as it is a community centre.

It sounds like you have some sort of software provider dealing with your listings or your calendar is synched with another STR site. If this is the case then what do these folks say is the problem?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Peerless0 ,

I raised it for you to the technical team and just as @Mike-And-Jane0 correctly suggested, as you have a software-connected listing,  you will have to reach out to your software or channel manager for assistance.

Since it has been a while, were you able to get any information from them?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the support team. It's never fun to deal with rude and helpless customer service reps.
Regarding your calendar issue, it sounds like you've already tried calling VRBO and they couldn't help you. That's annoying!