New Earnings Dashboard: Thoughts for Improvement

New Earnings Dashboard: Thoughts for Improvement

The earnings page looks great, but doesn't offer enough information to analyze performance or create financial reports without considerable time and effort. I'm sure there are many more ideas from the Airbnb community that could be implemented, but these are the ones I've identified so far that would help considerably:

• Downloadable reports should configure the data so that it actually matches the information shown in the Year-to-date summary when the columns are totaled. As it stands now, the spreadsheet file is a mashup of payout and individual transaction information that requires extensive manipulation in order to be of any use.

• Payout IDs should be included next to each payout and transaction in the downloaded report.

• The earnings summary chart on the main earnings page should allow access to historical data from previous years and filters by listing.

• The earnings summary chart should display a total of the current amount paid and upcoming payments, and not just those items separately for each month.

• The Year-to-date summary should offer historical data from previous years and monthly breakdowns.

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Matt4914, thank you so much for sharing these improvement ideas in our community. I will make sure to pass this to the relevant team.

I am also sharing the feedback link where you can submit these suggestions directly to Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Dana1443
Level 1
Nambucca Heads, Australia

Hi @Paula

When would we hear that things get changed? Eg: These suggestions of features we always used to have on the app (which are no longer there)? I have emailed previously on the feedback tab,  but no response?

Shiloh3
Level 2
Haleiwa, HI

I agree completely. I was kind of shocked to find these changes.. Thanks for going into detail about how it just is not up to par.  I liked the old version much, much better. Why would they change a good thing?  

Thanks again Matt!

Now it looks like the entire earnings dashboard has disappeared altogether, only to be replaced by a simple transaction history.

Maybe it’s just gone for the moment if Airbnb is in the process of transitioning to a full rollout of the new dashboard, but I really hope we get some features and functionality back soon!

Maggie136
Level 2
Parks, AZ

I greatly dislike the new page. It is not helpful at all.