New Mexico tax remittance

Agave1
Level 1
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

New Mexico tax remittance

We are a US based company representing multiple Mexico properties that are each individually owned. Is there a way to add an RFC number to a specific listing rather than an account?  

1 Reply 1
Aviel7
Level 1
Santa María Huatulco, Mexico

Hi @Agave1 Im sorry as this comment will not have much additional help or info other then to assure you you're not alone in needing an answer or solution to your problem. Unfortunately after having done a quick search within this community portal, "taxes Mexico", it seems most questions have fallen on deaf ears with zero replies. However i believe after today there will be many others trying to get the answer that you've posed. Be it, Airbnb will need to adjust the software to divide individual taxpayer details per payout, or we will be left trying to divide up our listings for individual owners and completely restructuring how we've been managing our listings and payout destinations. We too represent multiple owners through our one airbnb listing. 

I do hope that the solution is the ability to add multiple international taxpayer id's and attaching it to the payout detail, otherwise the ratings and reviews that we have all worked to build up will start at 0 for new owners accounts that we will probably need to co-host. Which isn't impossible just not preferable. 

I've looked up your info and would be happy to have a convo with you as we both learn more as time goes on, let me know if you'd welcome a call otherwise all the best! 

-Chao!