New local restrictions on hosting in the US (WV)

Robin129
Level 10
Belle, WV

New local restrictions on hosting in the US (WV)

This is a little late, but still relevant I think for a while. I tried getting it looked at but was suggested to post here.

I have a question regarding the link to the "New local restrictions on hosting in the US", specifically for West Virginia,  in my dashboard.

The document linked to for West Virginia is only one of our county governments, not the State Governor's stay home, not "safer at home", order and gentle easing of restrictions.

It is very, very misleading to use the one county government's order when there are 54 other counties, and our Governor's directives. 

Can we get something done about this? Either linking to our State's page or suggesting to contact specific destination counties? 

https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx

West Virginia is opening up. Airbnbs can take guests again the 21st.  However, if we were to have a new spike, hosts need to be directed to the state government, not one of the 55 county governments. 

@Liv 

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
0 Replies 0