Nightly rate adjustment

Aleksandra207
Level 2
Holte, Denmark

Nightly rate adjustment

Dear friends, I just started with hosting and also challenges started. Today's challenge is that person paid less then our fixed price is, and I don't know how is that possible. Next to discount is written: "nightly rate adjustment". Even if I fixed the min price. Please, advice. Thank you!

17 Replies 17
Justine363
Level 1
Cebu City, Philippines

I'm wondering about this too. I just checked my listing and there's a discount for every night called nightly adjustment rate which I did not know about.. how do we dispute this?

Nightly rate option is a non refoundble option on cancellation policy. This can be added only by the user (only by you). https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/2600?

How can all you don't remember how you set your cancellation policy? 

@Stefan-Daniel1,

It's quite easy to forget about the non-refundable discount.  Airbnb is the only platform that doesn't clearly state that it's a non-refundable discount on reservation details page.  Also, Airbnb manages the refundable rate differently than other platforms by only displaying for dates that are within 60 days from the arrival date.

I have submitted suggestions to Airbnb that when the non-refundable rate is selected that there is should be a non-refundable discount listed in the discount area that is automatically checked.  I have also requested that non-refundable rates be displayed for all dates on a calendar.  So far, these changes haven't been made, but maybe one day.....