No Payouts/Earnings Dashboard Error

Tracy642
Level 2
Savannah, GA

No Payouts/Earnings Dashboard Error

Hello- I know there are a lot of payout threads, but I did not see one like mine so I am posting in case there is a user tech fix.

We had our first guest check in July 12 and have had three guests check in/check out with no payouts. We have been paying cleaning and co-hosting funds out of pocket, but our funds are close to depleted. We may have to take down our listing to accept any new reservations.

When I log onto the dashboard, it says I have zero earnings in the upper left. When I click through to the earnings page, it says there is $0 booked earnings for 2020 and that that I have "no listings currently listed." However, we have tons of reservations with payout amounts.

We also have no payouts completed or outsstanding listed under Transactions. 

I filed a help ticket on 7/17 with AirBnB and no one has responded to it in 2 weeks. I have escalated by DM'ing Airbnbhelp on Twitter, but we have not been able to get attention to this. We worked really hard on our home, but we can't go into long-term negative cash flow situation. 

Is there a reason why our listing would not be connected to our earnings and is it something we could fix.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3
Tracy642
Level 2
Savannah, GA

They show up and it says zero upcoming payouts. Upon reading a ton of posts, it seems the issue is I had a co-host help me with setting up the listing as part of their fee and the payouts are showing up on their account (I just contacted them). I am going to have to give the co-host the bank information.

As soon as they finished the listing, they made me a primary host, but apparently that is not good enough and there is no way to move the payout function to me. We worked extremely hard on our reviews for the first few checkouts so deleting and starting again would not be a good solution. 

@Tracy642  I'm glad you got to the bottom of it!  That's annoying it can't be fixed even with you as primary host.  I suppose the bigger problem with deleting might be the upcoming reservations?  If you don't have any outstanding, I would 100% delete and start again with only a few reviews to be lost.  You'll get a lot more and this will all be in your rearview mirror before you know it.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tracy642 rather than deleting and starting again I wonder if duplicating  the listing will solve your problems. You can then delete the original having edited the duplicate. This might just keep your reviews as well - might be worth a try