No payment from airbnb more than 14 days!!! the guest is using my house and I pay for everything by my own

Answered!
Dariusz29
Level 2
Kraków, Poland

No payment from airbnb more than 14 days!!! the guest is using my house and I pay for everything by my own

Hi Guys

Airbnb is NOT paying out over 14 days!!! we are talking here about 2000 Euro to be payed for current guest.

They are not providing any dates for payout. The support is only congratulating for being super host and closing the case without any concreate information.  

At the moment I pay for current guest from my own packed for the place he live and all bills. 

I've already blocked my calendar for my all properties.

Have any body beed in souch situation?

Regards

Dariusz

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dariusz29 ,

As you mentioned, the guest has been staying at your place currently, I wanted to clarify if it is a monthly stay.  If so, you may also want to explore the following article: Payouts for monthly stays.

Usually, When you’ll get your payout, depends on the various factors set as per your payout settings. Would you mind sharing with us what is the status of this reservation in your transaction history?

If you help me provide the reservation code of this guest, I may also be able to reach out to the appropriate teams for further updates!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Is this because the guest hasn't paid or because your payment hasn't come through from Airbnb @Dariusz29 

Hi Helen, thanks for your message.

The guest paid - I've confirmed it with him.

The second one - I don't understand or it doens't make sense because I've received email from airbnb informing about coming payout.

Regards

Dariusz

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dariusz29 ,

As you mentioned, the guest has been staying at your place currently, I wanted to clarify if it is a monthly stay.  If so, you may also want to explore the following article: Payouts for monthly stays.

Usually, When you’ll get your payout, depends on the various factors set as per your payout settings. Would you mind sharing with us what is the status of this reservation in your transaction history?

If you help me provide the reservation code of this guest, I may also be able to reach out to the appropriate teams for further updates!

-----

Hi Bhumika, thanks for your message.

Sure, I can provide the information you've asked it's regarding reservation: **

I've checked in the transaction history and those payout are in the pending section.

It's from 14th of April. I've received the email on 14th of April with following message: We've issued you a payout of 7,945.58 zł. This should arrive in your account by 19 April 2023, taking into consideration weekends and holidays.  April 2023, taking into consideration weekends and holidays. No payout obvously until now.

As I mentioned I've contacted airbnb several time during last two and half weeks by phone, by chat. My impression is that nobody wants to solve this issue and even more that it could be done intentionally. This assumtions are based on the way that airbnb is working on this with me. Actually not cooperting beside of nice messages - congratulaing and wishing good day.

I do business as well and even when my IT departament has issue it doesn't allow me to delay payouts to my business partners. For sure not postponing 2000 Euro without informimg event when the issue will be solved.

Currently I've active support ticket again for this case. This time is bit better because the supporting person is not closing the case - at least no now. She just saying that there is no updates in this case 🙂

I feel very unsafe with airbnb honestly at the moment beside that I was totaly not preapred for not having 2000 Euro on time in my packet.

If anybody can help in this case than I'm more welcome to cooperate.

For other hosts - my case could be an example of possible scenarios which any of you can have.

Best Regards

Dariusz

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dariusz29 ,

Thank you for these further details, very helpful! Although I have removed the reservation number from your comment, I have noted it and passed it along.

I will also share it with the payments team to check if there are any issues or glitches with these payments.

-----