No payment received after a week

Answered!

No payment received after a week

My name is Elsie.

I have been Air B n B as a host since October 2019 and had never experienced delayed payments since.

To my surprise, on the 31 December 2020, I had a check-in. The booking was for the period 31 December 2020 -out on 31 January 2021. Unfortunately the guest raised concerns about the establishment. I subsequently amended the booking to 31 December 2020- 4 January 2021. 

In the meantime, an email that authorized payment for this booking was received on 01 January 2021. Due to the amended, my account with Air B n B was negative.

On the other hand, I had a check-in from a long term guest that started on the 1st January 2021- 28 January 2021. The amount I should have received from this guest was used to off-set the negative balance. In addition to this, payment from the amended booking, i.e. 4 days from the 31 December 2020 to 4 January 2021, was also used to off-set the negative balance. 

On the 2nd January 2021, I received an email confirming payment of the difference from deductions made. 

To my dismay, to date, I have not received payment for the initial amended booking whose deductions were made against as well as payment for the difference after my Air B n B account was settled.

I have been in contact with the Air B n B help desk since Thursday the 7th January 2021 and was provided with letters that looked like proof of payments. The account number reflecting of these letters are correct and all likes legitimate. These letters were  shown to my bank who informed that, unfortunately, such funds were not reflecting. I was even provided with bank statements that must be sent to Air B n B as proof to this regard.

Air B n B on the other hand informed me to contact globaltransfers@payoneer.com. An email in which I request proof of reading was sent to to this group on Sunday the 10th January 2021. I saw that the email was read but no one bothered to respond to this.

I am at a point where I do not know what to do as Air B n B seems not to take responsibility regarding this matter. They seem to be shifting the blame. A service has been rendered and as a host, I need to get paid. 

I need this money to pay bills. It is a lot of money 

Can someone please point me to the right direction. 

Kind regards 

Elsie 

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

If I understand your post, @Elsie72  Air BNB has posted the amended payment but you have  not received it in your Payoneer account.  Have you called Payoneer?  If not, I suggested you do so.  Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

If I understand your post, @Elsie72  Air BNB has posted the amended payment but you have  not received it in your Payoneer account.  Have you called Payoneer?  If not, I suggested you do so.  Good luck!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the advice.

I am not too sure whether I spoke with the Payoneer or not, but my call was escalate to someone senior who promised to do some investigations. According to the Help Desk, they are adamant that according to their records, the two payments in question were effected.

Regards 

Good day Linda,

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for pointing me to the right direction regarding the issue raised.

I called Payoneer as proposed and to my delight, all the outstanding payouts were made into my account yesterday (Wednesday 13 Jan 2021). 

Once again, thank you.

Elsie 

@Elsie72   I am so pleased to hear this worked out for you.  I have Payoneer as well and have had good results with speaking to their customer service.  I wish you success in this business and good health in these difficult times.

Linda