Not been paid

Irana14
Level 2
Azerbaijan

Not been paid

Hello, everyone.

I have not been paid my money since 15.07.2023. Appealing to support me normal answer for my comfort does not give me a normal answer. Having talked to other hosts, I understand that this problem happens and has a place, but it is solved within a month!

This is unacceptable! Urgently solve my issue of payment!!!

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Irana14 No one here can help you I am afraid. What does your transaction history say with respect to the missing payments?

Thank you very much for the answer.
What should I do then? Tech support tells me that the issue will be resolved in a week. People write that it takes a lot of time. People are already living with me now, but the money has not been spent on them.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Irana14, Sorry to hear about your payout issues and I understand that it may have caused a lot of distress for you.

It seems you have been in touch with Support teams already and that they are actively working towards resolving the issue. Did they mention it as a technical bug? Please be assured that if it is due to a bug, you will surely be paid when it is resolved. 

In the meantime, I have passed over your feedback to the concerned team.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No one give me information about my money. What's problem? I wait from 15.07. 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Irana14 Irana the first payments to any new host can take a month. Four weeks. Please read your dashboard and get to know all about the rules and regulations. We are not Airbnb but the community centre... Read  your reservations and it will say there when your payments have been sent . Eventually you will be paid the day after your guest arrives...H

We live in a world of rapid technological development, and before connecting and renting an apartment, I studied everything from and to about 2 months. So it's not worth talking to me about it. I already received enough payments, but now they are guided by a technical problem. The guests checked in on 14.07 and have already left, but the payment has not been received. I also contacted support and spoke with managers, where else can I turn?