Offering mobile massage

Chandra159
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Offering mobile massage

Hi. I know that advertising isn't allowed but I was told I could start a conversation here to connect with hosts. How do I connect with hosts about a possible partnership. I received an email that my post would be deleted but I can't access the information to see if any advice was given as far as how to approach hosts. Thank you

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who told you that @Chandra159 . This is a community for hosts and guests to discuss Airbnb related issues. 

it's like any other business do your market research to identify the best ways to reach hosts you've identified as your target market.

use this information to put together a marketing plan and invest in advertising and setting up your own marketing channels 

The help section on airbnb.com told me that info. They said I could go into the community area and post that I wanted to connect with hosts 

I don't know how to reach various airbnb owners which was why I went online and asked on the airbnb site. And they told me to ask in this community. I don't want to create issues. I respect your rules. I was just curious how I would connect with various airbnb owners in order to form a partnership