Online Experience Host - ZOOM problems/changes

Answered!
Asif42
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Online Experience Host - ZOOM problems/changes

I'm an AirBnB online experience host, using my iphone to host a live walking tour. On Aug 22 2023 I received an AirBnB email: **

So now the Zoom account on my iphone has been downgraded from business to basic, all my experience appointments have disappeared from the app.

How do I get onto the new Airbnb Zoom account on my Iphone, I have bookings coming up soon and Airbnb support has been unresponsive so far, they don't know what I'm talking about lol. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Asif42 

Were you able to get this sorted? You may need to access your Zoom from your Airbnb account instead of the Zoom app. 

Please keep us updated!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Asif42 

I believe there is a contact email for those hosting experience have you tried emailing it/calling Airbnb.

we are a community of hosts so can't help you with technical issues. 

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Asif42 

Were you able to get this sorted? You may need to access your Zoom from your Airbnb account instead of the Zoom app. 

Please keep us updated!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

So I did a tour, accessing the zoom link from the airbnb app, it was a small nightmare, as the Airbnb app kept showing all kinds of errors (not just for myself, but also for all the many guests tying to access the zoom link from their end).

"error you do not have permission to access this resource"

"error unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from being completed. Airbnb may be undergoing maintenance or your connection may hav...read more"

"error you are not logged in"

We bypassed this error by copying the public zoom link and giving it to everyone and just doing the tour that way.

Yes I contacted Airbnb support, they fwded me to about 6 different people, none of whom understood a word I was saying 😞