Osceola county FL and Florida sales tax and tourist tax

Answered!

Osceola county FL and Florida sales tax and tourist tax

Hello I’m new to the air bnb and trying to figure out this whole taxes situation. Can any one help me? I’ve already obtained all the necessary licenses and know about both different taxes state 7.5% and tourist (county) tax 6%

I need some instructions on how to file those or if anyone knows a reasonable company that would do that for me? I don’t know how hard that is going to be and I I can do it myself! Thanks 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Waykis0 Welcome to our Community.

While other members offer their advice, I wanted to share an article 👉 here that provides valuable information about taxes in Florida.

I hope you find it helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Waykis0 Welcome to our Community.

While other members offer their advice, I wanted to share an article 👉 here that provides valuable information about taxes in Florida.

I hope you find it helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you for the information Paula. I think is very helpful and I’m starting to get the hang of it. I appreciate it 

@Waykis0 Hey were you able to figure out the licensing. I need desperate help since I am starting right now and cannot figure it out. 

Hello @Zen469 . Yes, I ended up going to the Osceola county licensing and they explained it to me how to calculate. Also, they have an online system that you can calculate and you can pay the taxes directly with them. I recommend you go see them and speak to them directly. If you can’t, they also can help you via email.