Palm Harbor Florida

Answered!
Nicole2592
Level 3
Loxahatchee, FL

Palm Harbor Florida

Hi guys! Is there anyone in Palm Harbor Florida that would be willing to help us from time to time with the airbnb we manage? Obviously with pay 😊 

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Nicole2592 ! It's great to hear you're looking to expand your business with a co-host. 😃

It can be a challenge to find someone local here on the CC, so I'd recommend posting in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Nicole2592 ! It's great to hear you're looking to expand your business with a co-host. 😃

It can be a challenge to find someone local here on the CC, so I'd recommend posting in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Georgeann4
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Nicole, 

Let's chat so I can know more about what you're looking for and if we'd be a good fit or not. If not, I'll provide some tips on what we have done in this situation to point you in the right direction.

You can text me at **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Georgeann and Brett

Good Afternoon Nicole,

I would love to help you manage your listing! I realize I am not in Fl ( I wish! ) but working in my timezone in California helps me have more availability for the clients in your timezone! I looking to add experience and diversity to my portfolio and think your property is a great fit! With all new clients i work the first month free to see how beneficial I can be for you and then we go from there!

I hope to hear back from you! 🙂

Aleah21
Level 2
Joshua Tree, CA

Hi Nicole! I am local to the Joshua tree area and live in Twentynine palms currently. I just started my own cohosting/cleaning/maintenance company. I would love to help you cohost and with anything else you may need! If interested please contact me 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]