Panama City Beach, Florida

Panama City Beach, Florida

Any Super Hosts out there that I could ask some questions? I am purchasing a condo in Panama City beach and would like some guidance on renting.

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Lisa8198 Welcome to our Community 😊

Our forum is the best place to connect with hosts from all around the world. Please share your specific questions here so they can offer their advice.

Looking forward to reading your questions.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

When you set up your listing you have the option to have an ambassador help you. They are experienced superhosts who help you set up your listing and in exchange Airbnb pays them a commission. @Lisa8198 

1. Check with condo owners to see if they allow STR?

2. Check with your Panama City local government about STR restrictions and whether or not you can host

3. Look on AIrdna to show demand for different property types.

4. Look at comparable STRs local for pricing and inspiration

@Helen3 How do we get commission for continually suggesting Airdna.com? Who owns them and where does their data come from?

Thanks we made sure that the condo allowed STR before we purchased. I need help getting a tax id # and a reliable handyman and cleaning service.

Jocie8
Level 1
Montgomery, AL

Hey @Lisa8198, how has it been going since getting up and running? I own in PCB, Florida too. This is our 3rd full year.