Pay-out Problem

Julie5809
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

Pay-out Problem

Hi everyone!

I am new here. I am a host for a year now, and I have a problem with my pay-out just this Month. 
When I started hosting, I never experienced delays with my pay-out until December. 
I contacted the Airbnb support but got no answer until now. I have 4 reservations and No pay-out received. 
Does anybody experiencing delays this year ? 

Hope someone can answer. Thank you! 

4 Replies 4
Hanif32
Level 2
East Java, Indonesia

Hey Julie, I'm having the same problem with 2 of my payouts from December. I haven't received them yet. This has never happened to me.

Lately a few people from this community are experiencing the same thing. Let's hope they can resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Do try and chat them or give them a call every day, give them the pressure.

Thank you Hanif32,

I message them everyday for Update but got no response.
Hope it will resolve soon. Coz I have a mortgage to  pay 😞 . I have 4 past reservations that are not paid, and I have a coming guests. I’m thinking to Cancel the upcoming reservations so I can accept guests outside Airbnb coz I need funds.
Cancelling the reservation Will affect my superhost? 

If you're a Superhost, you can contact Superhost support on the "Menu" > "Give us feedback" sections. Have you done so? 

I think cancelling will affect your Superhost, yes.

You can try sending them emails if they're not replying. I hope everything will get resolved soon.

Thank you Hanif, I have done that but they closed it coz they said I have an open case and to avoid confusion they have to closed the new thread. I kept messaging them time to time but got no response. It is so sad that my calendar is almost booked and I couldn’t get the pay-out.