Payment issue with Airbnb

Payment issue with Airbnb

Dear hosts:

We are having a very unpleasant situation with Airbnb. I am a Co-Host. Airbnb keeps telling the Host  that he needs to update his birthday and upload the documents, which he has already uploaded at least 10 times. But, as they say, he entered the wrong year as his birthday data. We can not see this data to check it or change the data. And they keep telling us that someone will call us back but it has still not been resolved. It’s been almost 2 weeks now and we have not been paid. The guest is still in our home and we haven’t been paid. We are EXTREMELY upset about this. And it’s not fair.

Help via chat is not helpfull at all. And the worst thing is we can not get our money or host in the future. 

Any similar problems? Who can I turn to? 

3 Replies 3
Claude1509
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dear hosts:

We are having a very unpleasant situation with Airbnb. I am a Host. Airbnb keeps telling me that I need to update my birthday and upload the documents, which I have already uploaded at least 10 times. But, as they say, I entered the wrong year as my birthday data. I can not see this data to check it or change the data. And they keep telling me that someone will call  back but it has still not been resolved. It’s been almost 2 weeks now and we have not been paid. The guest is still in our home and we haven’t been paid. We are EXTREMELY upset about this. And it’s not fair.

Help via chat is not helpfull at all. And the worst thing is we can not get our money or host in the future.

Any similar problems? Who can I turn to?

Hi @Claude1509

So sorry this is happening. I imagine the error with your birth date caused your profile and listing to be flagged for review by Airbnb and only they can resolve that. Perhaps one of the moderators can forward this to the appropriate team at Airbnb? @Paula , @Bhumika , @Sophia ?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dr--Dee0 @Claude1509 ! I noticed your concerns on two different threads and happened to notice that @Dr--Dee0 is a Co-Host for @Claude1509 🌻. I have gone ahead and merged your topics, so that we can discuss the updates in one thread.

Did you hear back from the Support team since you posted? We've had also made sure to share your concerns with the Support team a while ago. Please keep us posted on how it is progressing with your payouts and if you managed to get this one resolved.

Thank you @Joan2709 for tagging us🌻!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines