Payout delayed

Answered!
Candida40
Level 3
Apopka, FL

Payout delayed

Good Day All,  I had guest March 28-30th and March 30th - April 1st.  I have yet to receive my payouts,  I contacted Airbnb customer support they said it's on the way, but it's been awhile.  I have checked with my bank which I receive payments from other sites and no issue.  Is anyone else experiencing the same?  This is the first time payment has been delayed.

Thank you

Candida Perez

1 Best Answer

Hello Paula,

On April 9th I reached out to airbnb and they took care of the issue.  Thank you for responding.

Candida Perez

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Caleb194
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

Hey Candida40 ! I have had this happen before on a few different hosting accounts. There is a number of reasons. Majority of the time it's just a routine fraud check. Nothing too crazy. Longer stays can take longer as well. 

Just to double check - make sure your host payout settings haven't changed. I've seen a host accidentally update the minimum payout settings. 

If you have it tied to a card, make sure it hasn't expired. 

I hope this helps! 

-HostBuddy (your favorite cohost)

Good Morning,

Thank you for your response, it was taken care of immediately once I reached out to airbnb.  Have a great day.

Candida Perez

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi there @Candida40, I hope everything is well with you.

Since you posted here a few days ago, I wanted to check in and see if this has been resolved for you.

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Paula,

On April 9th I reached out to airbnb and they took care of the issue.  Thank you for responding.

Candida Perez