Payout issues

Answered!

Payout issues

Hi, I have a problem about payment, why is my transaction still pending by Airbnb and it's 10 days  more, i'm still don't receive any payments from airbnb because the status in future transacations said it's still pending till now. How can I get it?

1 Best Answer

I contacted with Airbnb in Twitter and they handled it for me. Thank you for your all support

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lan9484 Is this your first payout? If so it may take up to 30 days.

Also your listing is set up wrongly. As soon as 1 room is booked the others will not be available. You need a listing for each room which you can achieve by duplicating the listing (once you have corrected it to a single room.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Lan9484 ,

I found the following article for reference to help you with the payment processes: How you get paid for hosting

I have also made sure to nudge the concerned team if they could provide some updates around this. Meanwhile, if you get any updates on your side, please feel free to come back and let us know.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lan9484 ,

Could you please help with the reservation number of the booking that shows you this pending transaction?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

I contacted with Airbnb in Twitter and they handled it for me. Thank you for your all support

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Lan9484 ,

Thank you for coming back and updating us. Glad to know this.

-----

Richard322
Level 2
Taranaki, New Zealand

I had a message from Airbnb stating the payment of $820 had been released on March 16 and should be in my bank account by March 20, depending on weekends and public holidays (i.e. 4 business days). It is now March 27 and there is no payment in my account. Numerous calls to Air and the bank achieved nothing except apologies and the statement that these things can take up to 7 days to process. So why doesn't Airbnb state that in its guidelines instead of promising recipients 4 days?