Payout not received

Answered!
Josie131
Level 2
Snodland, United Kingdom

Payout not received

I ve been hosting since the 12th April and had a good bookings rate. I set my payout method up a month before and had no reason to think anything was wrong. I am yet to receive any of my payouts and it's mounting up with more and more bookings coming in. I've contacted support several times but they only keep confirming they have sent the payout. I'm being to told to simply wait. I noticed you can't check or amend your payout information. So I added again and set as default for the the last booking and subsequent payout. Still no money and still no support. How can I get the payments team or someone to check where my money is going? I've spent money and it's costing me money to run and am getting nothing coming in from Airbnb. Please can someone point me in the right direction or offer some helpful advise. As I'm now waiting for a  good few hundred pounds. 

1 Best Answer
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Josie131 

Welcome to the community 😊

If a host is new to Airbnb and receives their first reservation, Airbnb may take 30 days to pay the host.

You may need to keep track of your payout status in transaction history. In my experience, PayPal is the faster payment method. 

It may take a few days to show up in your account after being released.

View Best Answer in original post

127 Replies 127
Mark3534
Level 2
Hudson, NY

I am a superhost and I haven't been paid since September. It's now November. I was told to delete and re-set up my direct deposit. I did that today, with the same exact numbers. They did the test deposit of a penny (successfully), but I'm told I have to wait up to ten days to receive missing payments (over $7,000).  This is crazy. 

Katie93
Level 2
Denver, CO

@Nick 

My current guest checked in on December 22, 2021. One week later I still have not received the payout. I did contact customer support two days ago. A customer support and super host responded that holidays and weekends can delay a payout. This check-in occurred before the holiday or the weekend. Those two reasons are not plausible for a one-week delay.  I’ve reached back out twice on the thread. Yesterday, and 30 minutes ago. I’m hoping you can help. Thank you and happy holidays.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Katie93, very sorry to read about this delay. I have sent a message to Customer Support forwarding your details, and they got back to me saying they have updated the ticket and a Support Ambassador will reach out to you ASAP. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your help Nick! I greatly appreciate it. I heard back shortly after you contacted support. Turns out that payout was under my minimum for receiving funds!! Rookie error on my part.  When I reduced the minimum, I received a message soon after RE: my upcoming payout. 

Goran38
Level 2
BG, Serbia

I just discovered that I was not paid for 5 bookings since September! It is over 8000 euros. One of the bookings was paid 2 months later. Im hosting dince 2009 and was always paid 24hrs after check in. What is going on?

Forgot to mention that on my payout page states that money was paid. There is even reference number but strange thing is that I did not receive a dime!

Jeanne648
Level 1
Midrand, South Africa

I dont know where to go to.  Previous conversation led to nothing.

My first payout went "missing"but a day later the 2nd payout was in my bank.

Where do I find someone to help with the 1st payment?  The transaction shows paid out on Jan 22 but it is not in the bank.  

I am not going to search all over and talk to a person not knowing where to look.

Not good experience so far with Air BNB

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Jeanne648 , I can imagine this is frustrating especially when the 2nd payout does already show. I've asked the team to have a look into this for you, and hopefully I'll have an answer for you soon. Let us know if anything changes in the meantime!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Tiana1005
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I have not been paid for almost two months - a total well over $12000. I have called Airbnb every single day for 2 weeks and have been promised call backs every single time - no one can transfer my call to the payouts team and they are the only ones who can supposedly handle this. To say that I am irate is an understatement- we are incurring debt and huge costs due to this and Airbnb is not taking it seriously. Don’t know what else to do. 

Humberto165
Level 2
Floridablanca, Colombia

Hi @Nick , I am new but I don’t want to stress out over the 30 days. It’s been a day since schedule payout and I am depending on this payout to cover some of my expenses. Could you help me? 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Humberto165 it can happen that the payment is processed a bit later, depending on multiple factors such as your payout method or time zone. @Tiana1005 for both of you, have you received your payouts in the meantime?

-----

Humberto165
Level 2
Floridablanca, Colombia

it’s a new account and pmt has been sent and approved for 04/11 and I still haven’t received it and it’s already 04/13

Reza258
Level 2
Burnaby, Canada

Hi @Sybe - Could you kindly escalate my case to Airbnb too?  I set up a new payout method (new bank account) for a new property, and successfully received the CAD $0.03 that Airbnb sent me, but have not received two payouts that my Airbnb Transaction History shows as being completed on 15 Apr 2022 and 20 Apr 2022.  My bank has no record of an attempt being made to deposit the funds.  My other (default) payment method (older bank account) is working fine; I'm still receiving payouts in that account. 

I did call Airbnb Support on 26 Apr 2022, and they were supposed to escalate it, but I haven't heard back from them yet.  Thanks.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Reza258 I'm on it. 🙂

The team will get in touch with you and if I receive any updates on my side in the meantime, I'll let you know! 

-----

Thank you, Sybe!  Please do keep me posted. 

An update:  AirBnB Support responded yesterday claiming AirBnB did release the payouts to me, but they have put a trace on these payments, which will take 7-10 business days, and they will keep me updated.  Their insistence they HAVE sent the payouts is not re-assuring.