Payout not received

Answered!
Josie131
Level 2
Snodland, United Kingdom

Payout not received

I ve been hosting since the 12th April and had a good bookings rate. I set my payout method up a month before and had no reason to think anything was wrong. I am yet to receive any of my payouts and it's mounting up with more and more bookings coming in. I've contacted support several times but they only keep confirming they have sent the payout. I'm being to told to simply wait. I noticed you can't check or amend your payout information. So I added again and set as default for the the last booking and subsequent payout. Still no money and still no support. How can I get the payments team or someone to check where my money is going? I've spent money and it's costing me money to run and am getting nothing coming in from Airbnb. Please can someone point me in the right direction or offer some helpful advise. As I'm now waiting for a  good few hundred pounds. 

1 Best Answer
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Josie131 

Welcome to the community 😊

If a host is new to Airbnb and receives their first reservation, Airbnb may take 30 days to pay the host.

You may need to keep track of your payout status in transaction history. In my experience, PayPal is the faster payment method. 

It may take a few days to show up in your account after being released.

View Best Answer in original post

127 Replies 127
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hey @Elena4098, I am sorry you are going through this situation. Are you still facing this issue?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Waste of time they do nothing

This is happening to me, new to hosting, had 3 booking (3rd to arrive this Friday) but no payouts, Airbnb helpline have not resolved this despite calls, keep telling me its coming and then the date gets put back! I have my own bills to pay and relying on this income, I hope for something positive, have things improved for you?

Did you get your payment?

Hi I’m wondering if you got paid at all? Ism hosting for over 7 days now and they said they have made payout and shoulve recived but its not in my bank account and my bank cant see any incoming payment from airbnb

How long did it take to get your payment?

does this not seem a bit like a scam or ponzie scheme?  where they take the funds but do not pay them out?

we're on the same situation. I been hosting 2016 no problem until I updated my information this Dec 2022 since then never received my payout called them every day then transferred to a different agents. 

Hi have you received payment from them? I have guests staying for over a week now and been told they have made the payput and shouldve received them in 5 says but its been 8 days now and no one seems to know whats going on. kept being passed on to different customer support person 

AIRBNB you better pay up , host cannot pay their bills if you keep their money , your supports lines are pretty much a disaster..

Katie308
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Did you get paid?  I was waiting since last June for payment. Then they didn’t pay for 3 other stays last year.  Hours and weeks chasing by phone and email.

Claire2044
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Have you been paid ? This is happening to me, new to hosting, had 3 booking (3rd to arrive this Friday) but no payouts, Airbnb helpline have not resolved this, just keep telling me its coming and then the date gets put back! I don't understand as they will have been paid by guests but hosts don't, or we have to wait an unrealistic time ? I was so excited and now feeling very let down.

Hi have you received payment from them? I have guests staying for over a week now and been told they have made the payput and shouldve received them in 5 says but its been 8 days now and no one seems to know whats going on. kept being passed on to different customer support person 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Novita9, Would it be possible for you to share the link to your Airbnb Host profile? With that, I may be able to reach out to the payments team for further advice.

Is your KYC Information up-to-date? It would be worth checking.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi 

ive decided to do a host cancellation because i didnt want to end up like people that are being owed thousands as the guests staying with me has paid in the thousands too and have some more to pay end of month. I have now took off all my listingsafter cancelling as it isnt worth the headsache as other booking platforms are actually paying me before guests check in & without me having to chase around. It took me 3 days no less being passed on to different customer support who has no idea pf what the case is, highly inefficient.