Payout pending for 13 days from checkin!

Payout pending for 13 days from checkin!

Guest booked with instant booking then added an extra person which is charged extra.  Ive sent the guest the alternation here on airbnb the guest accepted it and all good.  Guest checked in on 26th December and payout was shown correctly under my “Upcoming Payments”.  The payout was not released on the 27th as it should... I waited a couple more days still not released while all my other payouts were being released as normal.  I called and messaged airbnb several times and they told me that “there is a delay from their bank”... which i found very weird as all the other payouts were released on time.  How come one payout cannot be released and all other were released if there was a bank problem? When i was asking this, they were saying they cannot disclose further information.   Finally at one of my many calls an airbnb agent explained that the problem was the extra persons funds could not be processed on the guest credit card... Meanwhile the guest checked in and has already checked out!  I contacted also airbnbhelp on twitter still their standard reply “an agent will get back to you”.  13 days later still no release of the payout!

This is now getting a bit frustrating.  I was of the impression of so many years of working with airbnb that their support was really good, that once a confirmed reservations comes in, it means the guest paid and the payment is guaranteed... Obviously it is not!!!

0 Replies 0