Payout problem

Ameni5
Level 2
Hammamet, Tunisia

Payout problem

I have been using Airbnb for 2 years and have never encountered any late payment issues. However, the last payment supposed to be in my accounts on July 24th is not there. I contacted customer service to make a complaint meanwhile I saw that several hosts complained of non-payment so I asked, that in these cases of crisis, we understand that Airbnb has problems and we are just asking to be informed of the situation . After waiting, the customer service tells me that they have no problem with any payment and that I must check with my bank. So I asked them to give me the SWIFT number corresponding to the transaction made to show it to my bank (proof that I have international transfer otherwise I can check nothing with my bank), I am told that for that they  have to open a file and then no return.

What could I do. Of course I can't join them on phone, several minutes of waiting and then nothing. 

Thank you 

1 Reply 1
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Ameni5 

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience here. 

We've spotted a recent issue with payouts here on the CC, but this has now been fixed, so it sounds like your issue could be slightly different.

In terms of your missing payment, are you able to see it in your Transaction History or upcoming payouts at all?