Payouts 'PENDING' for TWO months!

Krys174
Level 2
Denver, CO

Payouts 'PENDING' for TWO months!

Has anyone else had this issue?  

"Payouts showing 'pending' for a significant amount of time?"

Every single document has been submitted and quadruple checked.

Been calling and writing to support everyday for a few weeks now. 

Each rep, everyday, says pretty much the same thing:

"everything looks fine."

Cant see any reason why the payouts wouldn't automatically trigger"

"thanks for being a super host, we appreciate you."  

"we'll escalate this ticket to someone who can help" 

Then, nothing. 

'Crickets'

4 Replies 4
Laura1920
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Yes, I’m having the same problem. Hitting a brick wall on getting answers or paid. Is this deliberate on their part? 

It sure wouldnt surprise me if it was 'baked-into the brownies'  .  There are WAY too many issues like this that 'just happen to' benefit the house. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Krys174 @Laura1920 

Yes, I have had this problem. I have had payouts delayed for several months and up to 1.5 years in one case! Each time I contacted CS they told me that it was a technical problem, had been passed on to the relevant team and that the payout would be processed within a couple of days, but then nothing happened.

Finally, I got a sensible CS rep online who had helped me with another problem. I asked her to look into this and she finally got it sorted. However, she did tell me that she wasn't able to send it to the relevant team until I closed the support case, because that was just how the system worked. Perhaps this is where it was going wrong before as I certainly don't remember closing the case when I contacted Airbnb about it previously.

More recently, I had another payout delayed. This time from a cancellation. After chasing CS (no response via message, but then managed to get someone on the phone), they told me that the guest had not paid the full amount due. This was not true, as she had paid months before, but even if it was, why had they done nothing to chase this payment? Anyway, I eventually got it, but only after many calls and messages.

Seems like you just have to keep persisting until eventually you get through to someone competent enough to deal with it.

Thank you for the insightful perspective, encouragement and new info!

@Huma0   in London, United Kingdom