Payouts frozen and no resolution.

Badre9
Level 2
Polk City, FL

Payouts frozen and no resolution.

Im experiencing a big problem here from Orlando Florida, hosting since 2014 never an issue with super host status and 5 stars reviews.

Until Dec they asked me to update my business information and from that day it has been nightmares. No one can explain why I'm not receiving my payouts neither giving me a correct answer. I call the support every day but no resolution they just keep telling me that they will have to email the special team they are the ones who handles this type of cases in the other hand I'm still fully booked and they owe me now more than 10k I'm behind on my bills. Not sure what to do

3 Replies 3
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Badre9 

It's becoming a BIG problem. I see 4 different post on FB this morning,

Unfortunately we cannot give you an answer most of us here are only host like you, 

I watch my payments very carefully and recently they have been a bit slow,

What would I do you might ask, I wouldn't let another Airbnb guest over the doorstep and tell them why, also saying Airbnb has their money, I think a lot of guest think once they have paid they don't know Airbnb hold on to it,

You could get all your future bookings to cancel and book direct with you, you have their contact details what I do is enter them all into a Whatsapp group as soon as I get the conformation should I need to contact them I can from there, I see one woman do that airbnb soon paid her, 

Anyway good luck

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Badre9 ! I'm so sorry to hear about this, it sounds like there's an issue with your KYC form/details. I've sent it over to the team now to check what exactly is going wrong and to fix this ASAP. They'll be in touch with you and if I hear anything in the meantime, I'll let you know.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ty so much.  I lost hope I ve been trying to reach out but no resolution