Payouts not received since 12 days 8100$

Marc-O-and-Stephanie0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Payouts not received since 12 days 8100$

Hi Airbnb hosts!

Airbnb is not transferring to my account payouts from previous stays since Feb 26th for a total of 8100$. I am an Airbnb since 2014, more than 600 stays. The host support first told there was a fiscal year end problem. Than 2 days later they told me the amount was on the way and that I would receive the money within 24-48hours maximum guarantee.  Now calling them everyday and they are telling that my case is under investigation. That they made an update on their side and there is some technical issues with sending me the payment. I didn’t change my payments informations (Paypal) in 8 years! Same account. No modification on my side. I am still waiting to be paid. Any hosts with that problem right now?

1 Reply 1
Kim2237
Level 2
Hepburn Springs, Australia

Yes and so sorry. Mine the same since 8th March. Is yours resolved? I only have legal options now. I'm in Australia. I can't spend my life on the phone following them up and I'm in financial trouble now. I didn't change anything either and they keep saying there's a problem with their payment processor well at this stage of overdue, you'd walk to the friggin bank and deposit it!