Priceing

Answered!
Philip3385
Level 2
London Borough of Barnet, United Kingdom

Priceing

I was with pricelabs, (a company that do your pricing for you) I left them and my pricing is now messed over I can't update the pricing, 

Did it happen to you?

Can u help?

1 Best Answer

Hi @Philip3385 if you're facing a challenge with updating your Airbnb pricing after leaving PriceLabs, you may consider following the steps below. 

1. Review your current Pricing Settings on Airbnb. Ensure that any integration with PriceLabs is fully disconnected. This may involve checking both Airbnb and PriceLabs settings. If you’re unsure how to do this, consult the PriceLabs support resources or contact their customer service.

2. You can Smart Pricing or adjust the pricing manually to set prices based on demand, season, and other factors.

3. If you still encounter any technical issues or cannot update your pricing, contact Airbnb’s support team for assistance and they will check the backend of your listing. Hope this helps. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Philip3385 if you're facing a challenge with updating your Airbnb pricing after leaving PriceLabs, you may consider following the steps below. 

1. Review your current Pricing Settings on Airbnb. Ensure that any integration with PriceLabs is fully disconnected. This may involve checking both Airbnb and PriceLabs settings. If you’re unsure how to do this, consult the PriceLabs support resources or contact their customer service.

2. You can Smart Pricing or adjust the pricing manually to set prices based on demand, season, and other factors.

3. If you still encounter any technical issues or cannot update your pricing, contact Airbnb’s support team for assistance and they will check the backend of your listing. Hope this helps. 

Philip3385
Level 2
London Borough of Barnet, United Kingdom

Thanks alot