Pricing

Peggy301
Level 1
Glasgow, KY

Pricing

I need to submit three different prices for three different areas that I’m renting how do I do that

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Peggy301 whilst its not absolutely clear what you are trying to do I THINK you need to create 3 separate listings and then link their calendars so that if one is booked the others can't get booked.

If this doesn't help then please post more details of what you are trying tp achieve

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Peggy301,

You can create two listings for the same place, each with a different configuration (e.g., 2 bed/2 bath and 4 bed/3 bath) and link the calendars.  If one configuration is booked, the calendar of the other configuration will be blocked to avoid potential double booking.  Here is the link with the directions:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings.

Please note that the blocking will only occur between the primary listing and one secondary listing.  You may link more listings, but a booking made on a secondary listing will not block the calendar of another secondary listing, and you may end up with a double booking.

@Mike-And-Jane0