Problem receive payment from Airbnb

Problem receive payment from Airbnb

This complaint is concerning the first booking we receive through Airbnb, December 15, 2022 to March 15, 2023, for which the money had been timely collected by Airbnb but I (the owner of the property) have not received the payment until today, 31 January 2023.
I started inquiring about my payment already in December 2022, continued on the 2nd and the 5th of January and on a daily basis since the 10th of January 2023. The answer of the support staff to my questions was, that the transfer should be processed within 3 to 5 days since providing all the information requested to the Airbnb account security team, and if there were any new questions from the security team, they would be posted/emailed to me. None of this happened, there were no new questions from the start of January 2023, neither did I receive the payment. According to the last answer from the support that I received, there were experienced delays in processing the information due to the holiday season and I should wait patiently if I provided all the information. This answer gives no indication what is the status of my payment and why have I not received it till now.
At the moment I was suposed to have received two payments but I didn't receive nothing yet, more than 40 days to receive the 1st payment.
We are much beyond the 5 day processing time since the account information have been completed.
I do not know if and when I am getting the payment. This is not according to the payout procedures announced on Airbnb website. As I am the new host in the Airbnb community, this experience is very disappointing.
I sent message I call and no one can tell me what is the problem and when I'll received the payment, worst even it that I sent message last friday and yesterday and get no reply from Airbnb support.

1 Reply 1
Denise583
Level 10
Carrancas, Brazil

Oi @Agnieszka94 

Seja bem vindo ao Airbnb e à Central da Comunidade. 

Já há bastante tempo que o pagamento da primeiro reserva de um anfitrião novo tem  demorado. Pode levar até 30 dias, mesmo que esteja tudo certinho com a conta.

Antigamente não era assim.

Eles alegam ser o tempo necessário para validar e processar todas as informações. 

Depois acerta e o pagamento cai direitinho 24h após o check-in ou no 1° dia util.

O problema é que o Airbnb não informa dessa demora do primeiro pagamento e cria expectativas irreais aos novos anfitriões.

Mas pelo que entendi, seu prazo já até passou dos 30 dias, sendo assim o Suporte deveria te dar alguma solução, ou ao menos alguma informação a respeito da causa do problema. 

E pelos relatos mais recentes, têm acontecido problemas de pagamento também com os anfitriões antigos.

Infelizmente, de uns tempos pra cá tem ocorrido muitos bugs e o Suporte tem se mostrado bastante ineficiente. Apesar dos atendentes serem muito gentis, são engessados e pouco podem fazer.

Só o que posso te aconselhar é insistir com o Suporte por uma solução,  ou ao menos um esclarecimento. 

Espero que tudo se resolva o mais rápido possível. 

Bons negócios!