Promotions

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Promotions

It is now possible to define Custom Promotions!

IMPORTANT:

(1) The promotion is applied for dates after 30 days

(2) The daily rate is not the value you set for the day, but the average daily rate for the last 30 days.

Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(3).png

Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(2).png

Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb(1).png

Screenshot_2020-01-22 Edit calendar for '✩ Wi-Fi ✩ Full Kitchen ✩ Business trip ✩' - Airbnb.png

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

6 Replies 6
Amy-and-Stephen0
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

I don't think your #1 is correct. I was able to set a promotion for some open weekdays next week.

@Amy-and-Stephen0 

You are right!

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Kenneth12
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Bump.   Promotions are beautiful.

Kay185
Level 2
Athens, GA

I'm so confused as to how these work... See how your bold price was 133 & it said originally 162? Well my bod price said $44 for one night so I thought that's how much the price would be.. but then when I looked on the calendar it said $32? & then!! Someone was able to book the room for $10!! That is WAY less than I would've ever allowed. How is this possible? I just can't figure it out.

Tasha15
Level 2
Austin, TX

After adding a promo for a specific date range, my listing now displays with "Book now and save 15%

Book within the next 66 days to get this special offer." However this is misleading the guest, because it's only 15% off if they book for those certain dates I specified, right? Now my guests are booking for dates not specified, and asking where the discount is. Anyone else experiencing this?
Erik94
Level 2
SF, CA

Are these promotions gone?