Property Management Software

Al-and-Ivan0
Level 2
Cádiz, Spain

Property Management Software

Good evening everyone,

My husband and I are part of that increasingly rare type of Airbnb host, in that we just rent out our one extra property and we do it ourselves! Shocking I know!

Jokes aside, we're very happy with Airbnb for the most part but its become increasingly clear that we need to diversify our listings from just the one platform in order to keep occupancy up. 

With that in mind, can anyone suggest any Property Management Software (PMS) that is suitable for individuals with just the one property??? Something that isn't geared towards hotels, or businesses with vast empires of properties to upload. We just want to be able to manage our current property on multiple channels through one PMS. 

Any suggesitions are much appreciated.

(This will have the added benefit that we can sign up to the ''Host Only'' fees structure that is currently denied to long term users of Airbnb who don't use any PMS. An odd Airbnb policy choice that makes listings by individuals appear less generous as it implies that we aren't willing to absorb the service fees even though the final total prices are likely the same. It's a psycological impact on a potential guests going over a listing that Airbnb doesn't seem to factor in. Then again, they aren't hospitality experts at all, just a great big booking channel so how would they know.)

2 Replies 2
Teresa1512
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Did you find a solution. We also only rent one property. Would appreciate any insight.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Al-and-Ivan0 @Teresa1512  Let us know when you find something.  I have three next to each other on one road and list on two sites but still do it myself.  However, if I had a channel manager that did everything i wanted it to do, I too could offer the host-only service fee...