Property Management

Property Management

It would be great if Airbnb created a page for hosts to find help for outsourcing directly on the website! I provide property management handling guest communications, managing cleaning and maintenance teams, etc. and I think alot of people could use the help and save them time outsourcing these things, but might not know where to look or not want to spend money putting up job postings! 

-Celeste

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Celeste242 

This is a community for guests and hosts to ask questions relating to the Airbnb rather than for businesses to advertise their services.

There used to be a platform for Superhosts to be able to offer their property management services to other hosts but unfortunately this was discontinued. This was a great service as hosts could be confident those offering co-hostings/property management services had great reviews and experience of hosting on Airbnb.

Your comments about it costing money for hosts to put up job listings to find suppliers is a confusing one. That's not how hosts find suppliers.

If you want to promote your property management services to hosts, invest in a marketing plan to reach hosts you have identified as your target market. 

There are many people on here requesting help from co-hosts and property managers. Not all advertising needs to be done through paid marketing, being a marketer myself I understand this.

And in order to post jobs on job boards such as indeed/zip-recruiter or other job finding platforms you must pay to post the listing and for leads. Of course there are other ways they could do it for free, but someone who might be starting out in Airbnb  it can be confusing to find free options. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Great that  you are a marketer yourself, as this will help you develop a marketing plan for your services  (although most hosts want management companies or cohosts with a great track record and understanding of how to use Airbnb as a host). 

Yes some hosts do post here for cohosts and other support services and we direct them to appropriate free sources for finding support such as local host groups.

As I have already said posting on paid job boards is not where hosts normally look for suppliers to support their listings. 

Leonie165
Level 1
Wareemba, Australia

Hello Celeste. I am a new host and am soon to list my property in France as an AirBnB house. I found someone to manage it for me, but I should get a contract drawn up for her to sign. Do you know where I could get a template for this kind of management contract? Regards, Leonie

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Leonie165  the cohost should be providing you with a contract 

Thank you for your reply

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, and I stumbled upon your post about property management on Airbnb. I totally agree that it would be great if Airbnb provided a page for hosts to find help for outsourcing directly on the website. As a fellow property manager, I know firsthand how time-consuming it can be to handle guest communications, cleaning, and maintenance teams. I recently discovered event management companies **  that also provide property management services. They can help you outsource all the tasks that come with being an Airbnb host. I think this could be helpful for you and other hosts who are looking to save time and avoid the hassle of job postings.

**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.