Property Verification

Jenny349
Level 10
Bordeaux, France

Property Verification

I have just had the most frustrating, annoying conversation with an Airbnb rep who calls me after midnight to spout guidelines and other useless information at me in response to my repeated attempts to obtain assistance (in writing) with verification of my property .

For various reasons (related to living in rural France), Methods 1 and 2 (verification by photo or video) will not work.

The rep said: use Method 3. In case you’re wondering, Method 3 involves asking someone to help you use Method 1 or 2. Duh. Sound of Head. Hitting. Wall.

In a Help article (I don’t have the link, sorry), Airbnb outline, in addition, Method 4 (providing documentation ) and Method 5 (dispatch of a security code by postal service).

Here’s the catch: Methods 4 and 5 are not yet available! (According to the rep who called me).

So I currently have no way to verify a property with 46 excellent reviews. I host 3 other properties which were automatically verified, presumably because they’ve been open longer.

Please can someone help me? I’m at my wits end with this frustrating circus and have been informed my property will be removed in the absence of verification .

Thank you for your input. 

1 Reply 1
Jenny349
Level 10
Bordeaux, France

For info,  this is the help article I refer to above: 

http://airbnb.com/help/article/2848