Puerto Rico

Angel9
Level 1
New York, NY

Puerto Rico

Looking to connect with hosts in Puerto Rico.

Please hit me up.

Mainly want to connect with those more experienced who have gone through high/low seasons.

And how they manage to stay on top of the tides.

134 Replies 134

Hello ChemayO,

I was a host in Old San Juan for several years with consistent 4.5 reviews. Currently, I will  be

relocate to Aguadilla and your post caught my attention.  Have you located a property manager for your place?  Would you like to start a conversation with additional details on your requirements and very important exact location.

Look forward to chat.

@Evelyn83

Steve11
Level 3
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Call me **

send me images pictures

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Steve11
Level 3
San Juan, Puerto Rico

We offer 24 hour 911 emergency repair to owners and host in Puerto Rico 

Please Share 

Steve

Puerto Rico Property Furnished Vacation rental homes

insta

rentalspr

Alex205
Level 2
Boca Raton, FL

Hi Angel,
Alex here w 2 properties in PR and hosting for the past 3.5 years.

Hey Alex, if you know any other hosts in Puerto Rico this would like to be part of a meetup, please let me know. 

God bless

Hi, I’m a host in Ceiba PR. New to this sure can learn from experience hosts

Hi Alex, recommend any Management companies here?

Puerto Rico Beach Rent is a full service property management company, specializing in managing and marketing Vacation Rental condos and villas in Puerto Rico

Thanks in advance

*sensitive information hidden*

Angel9
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello everyone, I'm looking to start an Airbnb Meetup in old San Juan Puerto Rico sometime during the beginning of next year. Looking to connect with other hosts on San Juan and other areas of PR. If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me at [email address removed] or my phone number [phone number removed]

Interested

Would love to meet

[email address removed].   Edna

Hi, I am interested in a meet up in Old San Juan. 

Thank you 

Evelyn 

@Evelyn83  Do you know of any meetups happening?

Elsa-Y-Ramón0
Level 2
San Juan, Puerto Rico

We would like to join 

Diane164
Level 1
Cape Elizabeth, ME

Hi guys, My partner and I are moving from Maine to Vieques this fall, and would love to exchange more info with you all on Airbnb logistics, etc.  Trying to figure out if we should become an LLC for this venture...hoping to get a 4 unit.  thanks! Diane