Puerto Rico

Angel9
Level 1
New York, NY

Puerto Rico

Looking to connect with hosts in Puerto Rico.

Please hit me up.

Mainly want to connect with those more experienced who have gone through high/low seasons.

And how they manage to stay on top of the tides.

134 Replies 134

Hi John - i'm **.  and if you have details about your services can you email them to **?  I am heading home from 3 weeks of travel and will call you next week to discuss your services. Thank you!

Lynne

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Ernesto126
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hello

I am ready to open my part of my building as Air B n B...would love to talk to someone already operating for feedback...Kindly communicate throught this site.

Sibe0
Level 2
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Greetings, write me up if you're still interested.

Hi Ernesto!

I live in Ft Lauderdale and would like to start getting one of my Dads house in PR ready to become a Air BNB, but had some questions.  Can i Private message you? If so How do i do that?

Ernesto126
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hello again...need some advise as to property management of  my building in Condado.

Kindly email me **** or thru this site

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Rick251
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

HI all was wondering if anyone can provide recommendations for property management, cleaning and key exchanges. Buying a place in Guanica,  Puerto Rico on Playa Santa. I need some help getting this set up to rent on airbnb... thanks 

Flavia165
Level 2
Pittsburg, CA

Hey, coming out to Dorado February 8th.  Would love info to get involved in the meetup.  Preparing to list my home.  How do I get involved?

Carlos1357
Level 2
Oakley, CA

Hi All, 

My wife and I just purchase a 1 bedroom condo in Condado, San Juan area. We are new to being Hosts.  Not sure where to start. Need a cleaning service or a management service. Any advice or tips would be mostly appreciate it going to be doing a total remodel of the kitchen. Will be in town from May 1st to June 1st. Like to start to renting there after. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Saludos @Carlos1357  send me a message. Happy to help you out to find somebody good & reliable in the area.

Thanks

Dennis

Thanks Dennis,  just getting started have a lot to learn quickly. So any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated. Do you have any contact for cleaning service? 

Best Regards,

Carlos Silva

Hi Carlos!

Yes, we know a few resources that can help you out. Send me a private message to connect you with them. 

Hi 

Carlos, Im a property manager in Condado and Isla Verde Area.  send an email at *sensitive information hidden*

Thanks

Puerto Rico Beach Rent is a full service property management company, specializing in managing and marketing Vacation Rental condos and villas in Puerto Rico

Thanks in Advance

Ricky

*sensitive information hidden*

Are you still hosting? What are your fees?

@Jose4822 Living in Design LLC, we charge 20%. We are a full service management company. Look us up on Face book and or Living in Design LLC dot com