Question about variable pricing depending on booked nights

Iñigo36
Level 2
Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain

Question about variable pricing depending on booked nights

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any option to set a changing price/night depending on the number of nights booked. For example, if a guest books 1 night the price for the night will be 100€ - if 2 nights are booked the price per night would be 90€ (total cost for 2 nights of 180€) - if 3 nights are booked the price per night would be 80€ (total cost for 3 nights of 240€).

If I set a minimum nights rule of, let's say 2 nights, then guests cannot book 1 single night. Is there any way to do this and set the pricing as in the example above?

EDIT: I edit to add that the "Length-of-stay discounts" feature would not work, because I want to set such discounts only for January and February, but not for the summer. The "Length-of-stay discounts" feature sets discounts for all dates.

Thanks!

Iñigo

5 Replies 5
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Iñigo36 

"Rule Sets" + "Pricing / Length-of-stay discounts"

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Iñigo36
Level 2

@Ricardo85 

The "Length-of-stay discounts" feature would not work, because I want to set such discounts only for January and February, but not for the summer. The "Length-of-stay discounts" feature sets discounts for all dates.

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Iñigo36 

"Rule Sets" + "Pricing / Length-of-stay discounts"

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Iñigo36 

This is not true

You can set also such discounts for a certain time period (additonal requirements).

If you use of rule sets, as @Ricardo85  already mentioned, it is even more flexible..

please read: How do rulesets work

Iñigo36
Level 2

@Emiel1& @Ricardo85 

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I need.

Cheers,

Iñigo