Questions about co-hosting

Answered!

Questions about co-hosting

Hello! I am wanting to get my foot in the door as a cohost. I’m fairly new to Airbnb however I have used other sites similar. Besides getting my foot in the door I have a few questions. I have an old friend who cohosts a place in Greece however she lives here in Fl. Is this common to see or Is it preferred cohosts be local? I live in Southwest Florida. 

1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Braylin0 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I've updated your post title just so that it's clearer, hopefully this will help generate some replies.

Have you had a look at Airbnb's resources for co-hosting?  If not you can find them here.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Braylin0 

Welcome to the Community Center!

I've updated your post title just so that it's clearer, hopefully this will help generate some replies.

Have you had a look at Airbnb's resources for co-hosting?  If not you can find them here.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Braylin0 I just don't see the point of a remote co-host. I suppose there are some people who just can't cope with the IT side of hosting but for 99% of hosts they need a co host that can solve issues locally.

Our latest near disaster was when a guest locked their door and the key broke leaving part of it in the lock. How would a remote co-host have helped break into that apartment I wonder!