Recommendation for filing and paying hotel taxes monthly in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA?

Answered!
Dafnee0
Level 1
Austin, TX

Recommendation for filing and paying hotel taxes monthly in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA?

Do you have recommendation how and where can we get someone's service to file and pay our hotel taxes monthly? We are located in Grand Prairie. Thank you so much!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dafnee0,

I've made a few tweaks to the title of your post to catch the attention of our awesome Fellow Hosts in Texas. Also, connect with people nearby could be a great idea and I highly recommend joining a Local Host Club in your area. To make things easier for you, I've included a link of the clubs here. I hope you find this information helpful!

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dafnee0,

I've made a few tweaks to the title of your post to catch the attention of our awesome Fellow Hosts in Texas. Also, connect with people nearby could be a great idea and I highly recommend joining a Local Host Club in your area. To make things easier for you, I've included a link of the clubs here. I hope you find this information helpful!

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad