Replacing Account Manager

Replacing Account Manager

The account manager I entered when creating the business profile and verifying my host account is no longer connected to me. How do I change the account manager that is associated with my host account?

6 Replies 6
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kim3897, I hope you're well 😊

One of my colleagues previously shared the following on another post regarding transferring ownership. 

"In terms of transfering an exisiting listing on to a different person's account or taking over another person's account entirely, even if you are adding different details, to highlight this does go against Airbnb's Terms of Service (section 4.4) and therefore shouldn't be done. Therefore, if you are selling your property or taking an Airbnb on, you would need to set up a new account/listing for this." 

I hope this clarifies.

Sophia

*Post edited*

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Sophia So just to confirm - Business account holders can transfer their accounts but individuals cannot? How does than maintain the integrity of reviews etc on Airbnb?

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oops @Mike-And-Jane0, looks like I read the post wrong here! Thank you for highlighting this, I've edited my comment towards Kim to avoid confusion. 

Thanks again!

Sophia

-----

Hi Sophia,

Appreciate your reply.

I am not transferring the ownership of the account. I am the owner of the account and I want to change my account manager who is no longer connected with me.

When I create a hosting account, it asks me for an account manager which I did. Unfortunately, this person is no longer associated with me thus I want to change this account manager

This account manager name can be seen in hosting details using the url www.airbnb.com/cdd

@Kim3897 Sadly by making this person the account manager you have given them control of the listing. I don't believe you can change this whether you are the owner or not.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Kim3897

have you tried reaching out to the Support team via the Help Center: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/?audience=guest . They may be able to look better into this and help with the correct guidance on how to resolve this situation 😊

-----