Seeking Guidance and Co-Host in Bangalore(India) for My Airbnb Property

Answered!

Seeking Guidance and Co-Host in Bangalore(India) for My Airbnb Property

Hello wonderful Airbnb community,

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits. My name is Manali, and I'm currently based in the vibrant city of London. I've recently embarked on an exciting journey as an Airbnb host, and I'm reaching out to this incredible community for some much-needed guidance and assistance.

I have a lovely property in the beautiful city of Bangalore, India, that I'm eager to list on Airbnb. However, as I am not located in India, I find myself in need of a trustworthy partner who can help me manage all aspects of my property efficiently and provide guests with a top-notch experience.

Here are a few key points I'd like to discuss with you all:

1. Full Property Management: I'm looking for someone who can take care of the entire property management process. This includes handling bookings, maintaining the availability calendar, addressing guest requirements promptly, preparing the property before each guest's arrival, ensuring the security of the place, and managing any unexpected situations that may arise.

2. Security and Trustworthiness: My foremost concern is the security and well-being of my property and guests. Can anyone in the community share their experiences and insights on how to ensure the security of the property and build trust with a co-host or superhost?

3. Local Co-Host in Bangalore: Since my property is located in Bangalore, it would be ideal to find a co-host or superhost in Bangalore itself. If any of you are based in Bangalore or have recommendations for trustworthy individuals or companies in the area, I would greatly appreciate your advice.

4. Legal Agreement: To establish a secure and transparent partnership, I'm wondering if any of you have experience with formal contracts between property owners and co-hosts or superhosts. How did you structure such agreements, and what key points should I consider?

I am genuinely excited about this Airbnb venture and am eager to learn from the experienced members of this community. Your insights, advice, and recommendations would be invaluable to me in making this endeavor a success.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to engaging with all of you and, hopefully, finding a reliable partner to help me provide fantastic Airbnb experiences in Bangalore.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Manali3! Have you managed to enlist your listing on Airbnb and find a Co-Host? 

If you are still looking for a Co-Host based in Bengaluru, it would be worth having a look at the Airbnb Local Host Clubs, join it and post there. Local Host Clubs are an apt place to get in touch with area-specific Hosts.

I managed to find the Local Host Club that me be relevant for you here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/195812164510402.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Manali3! Have you managed to enlist your listing on Airbnb and find a Co-Host? 

If you are still looking for a Co-Host based in Bengaluru, it would be worth having a look at the Airbnb Local Host Clubs, join it and post there. Local Host Clubs are an apt place to get in touch with area-specific Hosts.

I managed to find the Local Host Club that me be relevant for you here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/195812164510402.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Bhumika. Let me try these.

Hey @Bhumika
I tried joining the FB group but they are not accepting my request since I am not a host yet. I have already enlisted my property with the pictures I have for now. I am visiting India next month and need to finalise a co host and make my property fully equipped within the time I will be in country. Do you know or can suggest any other way to find a co host. 

Shantha-M0
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

Hi Manali, I am shanthi from Bangalore pls share your property details, so I can have a look at the property, and i stay in indiranagar, so want to know the distance as well