Seeking Guidance on Accessing Airbnb APIs for Property Management Software

Sunil109
Level 1
Hyderabad, India

Seeking Guidance on Accessing Airbnb APIs for Property Management Software

Hey there,

I'm currently developing a software platform aimed at helping hosts manage their properties across various online travel agencies (OTAs). While most OTAs generously provide open access to their API documentation, I've hit a snag when it comes to Airbnb. It's surprising that Airbnb, as a startup itself, isn't more forthcoming with their API information.

Accessing Airbnb APIs would significantly enhance the functionality and utility of my software. However, I've scoured the web and found no official documentation or channels for accessing Airbnb APIs. This lack of transparency is particularly puzzling given that other OTAs openly share their API details, fostering innovation and collaboration within the travel tech space.

I'm eager to integrate Airbnb functionality into my platform and would be more than willing to jump through any hoops necessary to obtain API access. Can you provide any guidance or point me in the right direction to initiate this process? It would greatly benefit not only my startup but also the broader community of hosts and travelers who rely on Airbnb for their accommodation needs.

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You'd have to ask Airbnb - this is a community of hosts and guests @Sunil109 

I had hoped someone in the community might have insight on accessing or finding workarounds for Airbnb APIs. However, when I reached out to Airbnb support, I was informed that neither access nor initiation of a process was possible.

I'm only trying to help my mother with a custom application to calculate the national taxes for her apartments listed on the platform, I'm also puzzled by the fact that it's not possible to do.

Honestly what is wrong with airbnb???