Seeking a Co-Host for Pittsburgh PA

Answered!
Julian1673
Level 1
New York, NY

Seeking a Co-Host for Pittsburgh PA

Hey, I am seeking a co-host for two properties I have in Pittsburgh PA. They are both done, and look amazing (I am an interior designer). 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Julian1673 ,

Did you manage to get in touch with a Co-host in your area?

If not, you can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who might be potentially interested in your offer!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6

@Julian1673 To provide you with peace of mind, I am well-versed in local regulations and Airbnb policies. I am also readily available and flexible to accommodate any time constraints or urgent matters that may arise.

I am confident that our collaboration would be mutually beneficial, as it allows you to focus on other commitments while still ensuring a high level of service for your guests. Moreover, my dedication to maintaining your property's reputation and maximizing occupancy rates aligns with your goals as a host.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this co-hosting arrangement in more detail and answer any questions you may have. If you are interested, please let me know a convenient time for a phone call or an in-person meeting, depending on your availability.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Julian1673 ,

Did you manage to get in touch with a Co-host in your area?

If not, you can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with hosts, who might be potentially interested in your offer!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello @Julian1673 

I would love the opportunity to be a cohost for your properties if you are still looking.  I am located in Maryland but have been a virtual co-host for 2years now. I'll ensure that communication, scheduling and cleaning are done in an appropriate manner to ensure growth for the business. You can contact me on here or via email at **.  Look forward to hearing from you. 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Taylor566
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

I am an experienced co-host, if you are still looking please feel free to reach out to me! I would be happy to help. @Julian1673 

Yes I'm co-host in pittsburgh PA. Please let me know if you need me as co-host right away

Hi, I would be interest.