Seeking an experienced Airbnb housecleaner

Lola466
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Seeking an experienced Airbnb housecleaner

Seeking a great detail-oriented experienced AIRBNB house cleaner for turn cleans for my 2br 2ba Unit which is 845 square feet located in Jacksonville Beach. We have several units within this same building. We are willing to pay $20 per hour. The units should take only 2-3 hours maximum. Cleaner(s) will need their own cleaning equipment but most cleaning supplies and restocking supplies will be located in the units.

2 Replies 2

Hello, my name is Alizé, but you can call me Ali. I started my cleaning business in 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic began. Since jobs were scarce, I decided to start cleaning to provide for my family. I found it therapeutic and satisfying to help others maintain a clean and safe space. Although my business is not an LLC yet, I focus on providing quality work at a fair price. While my competitors may offer lower prices, I take pride in what I do and strive to make my clients as happy as possible without cutting any corners.

Even though I've been in business for a few years now, I am still working on building my clientele to expand my business. I offer various cleaning services, including post-construction, move in/out, touch-up, maintenance, Airbnb, residential and commercial cleaning. I provide all my equipment and supplies, but if you prefer something specific, just let me know, and I will get it for you. I can also help with errands and provide laundry services. I always provide references upon request and will let you know the exact time and day I will arrive. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Lola466, welcome to our community.

I just came across your post and wanted to check if you've found a cleaning team for your listing. If you're still looking, >here< are some suggestions from one of our Hosts that might be worth checking out.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad