Special 1 night stay

Simon2715
Level 1
Newcastle, Australia

Special 1 night stay

Is it possible to have one price for a one night stay and then another price for two or more nights?

I'm not takling about weekly or monthly discounts.

It's to reduce one night stays.

6 Replies 6

@Simon2715 If you don't want 1-night stays, the easiest thing to do is set a 2-night minimum.

If you just want your pricing to reflect the additional effort required on changeover dates, the Cleaning Fee is basically just a short-stay supplement by another name.

I did see that but it's a psychological not putting in a cleaning fee, I'm ok with one night stay but was to discourage one night with a higher fee.

@Simon2715   What's wrong psychologically with paying for cleaning? this may be a very small amount, but it optimally regulates the price if you are making a daily rental. When booking for a week or several nights, this cleaning fee will be almost invisible, and when booking for a day, it will be proportionally slightly more expensive, which is reasonable.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Simon2715 

You can set discounts for 2,3 or more nights (in same section where weekly and monthly discounts are set).

I can't see how I would set a discount for 2 or more nights, all I can see is weekly and monthly discounts.

Is there somthing I have to do to activate/set "custom" discount?