Special offer issues and HORRIBLE SUPPORT

David8743
Level 2
Whitefish Bay, WI

Special offer issues and HORRIBLE SUPPORT

I'm so frustrated!  I had a guest inquiry from someone who is known to me who wanted to book for one day at a discounted rate in return for some social media help.  My usual minimum is 3 nights.

I tried to respond by using the Special Offer, but it doesn't accept the one night reservation.  

I have had three phone calls to AirBnb Support.  The first support person couldn't help me but promised to call back.  That never happened.  The 2nd time, I was disconnected.  The third time, the person did screen sharing but couldn't figure out how to help.  Then she disconnected me after 45 minutes.

I am so frustrated with AirBnB support!  What I want to do can't be unique - I just want to over-ride the minimum and the price - that's what a Special Offer should be all about.

I would appreciate help with the Special Offer issue.  And then there's a secondary issue - lousy support services.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@David8743 

If the "special offer" does not work (which issue or error did occur ?), then you can make custom requirement for that specific date in "trip lenght": set the min. stay to 1 night and change price in the calender for that date and let the guest book.