Start up cleaning for airbnb

Answered!
Colby46
Level 1
Chattanooga, TN

Start up cleaning for airbnb

I have a cleaning service location in Chattanooga tn I wanna start adding Airbnb properties to my business by service them or hosting them the qualifications for hosting seems to not make me fit the criteria because I don’t own a property to lease out under Airbnb which is fine if I have to that route to do so then I’m up for it I need some business tips to expand on all options anyone here for wise words or advice on how to start

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Colby46 to lease a property and then make money on Airbnb is relatively high risk for both yourself and the owner. As such most owners will not allow this. You might be better off transitioning from cleaning Airbnbs to co-hosting them. See if there is a local Airbnb Facebook group you can join to make contact with owners.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Colby46 to lease a property and then make money on Airbnb is relatively high risk for both yourself and the owner. As such most owners will not allow this. You might be better off transitioning from cleaning Airbnbs to co-hosting them. See if there is a local Airbnb Facebook group you can join to make contact with owners.