Stolen payouts!

Nurholisoh0
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

Stolen payouts!

Stolen payouts by AirBnB! Watch out! For the last 2.5 months I have had NOTHING but a horror story with the AirBnB’s service and their so called “perfect” system! They basically stole two of my payouts and don’t want to acknowledge that it’s missing. I spent DAYS wasting my precious time going back and forth to the bank. The bank issued an officially stamped statement that the payout was not received from the AirBnB. AirBnB does not want to acknowledge this. Even though they admit their system makes mistakes! So they stole my money! I can’t curse here, but I really really really really really want to! Stealing by AirBnB is allowed, but cursing is not, apparently! 

2 Replies 2
Mai3433
Level 2
Flekke, Norway

I am having the same problem . Did you get figured it out !? I called them and basically they said they would try their best, but nothing happened. They always go in circle about having nothing they could do rather than informing their team. 

Nope! I am just being ignored now on their “open case”. No replies for days! I am just shouting into the abyss! Useless AirBnB CS. But I will not let it be!