Stop Hosting due to ill health

Answered!
Rose2022
Level 1
Ardgroom, Ireland

Stop Hosting due to ill health

I need to close my listing as i will be unable to host due to ill health. Please info me how to close my listing.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rose2022 ,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I'm sorry to hear that you need to close your listing due to health reasons. It is a good idea to always put your health first and take a break when needed. 

As @Mike-And-Jane0 suggested, there is an option to snooze your listing too, just in case you wish to return after some point in time or have existing guests.

I found a resource article that I thought would provide you with more information about it: How to snooze, un-list, or deactivate your listing 

Wishing you a good health and recovery!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rose2022go into your listing and under pricing and availability there is an option to snooze or delete the listing. If you have bookings then you need to snooze it until these people have stayed or cancel them and then delete.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Rose2022 ,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I'm sorry to hear that you need to close your listing due to health reasons. It is a good idea to always put your health first and take a break when needed. 

As @Mike-And-Jane0 suggested, there is an option to snooze your listing too, just in case you wish to return after some point in time or have existing guests.

I found a resource article that I thought would provide you with more information about it: How to snooze, un-list, or deactivate your listing 

Wishing you a good health and recovery!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines