Super Hosts

Tina8370
Level 1
Boise, ID

Super Hosts

Hello,

I am looking to find someone to manage my air bnb in Boise Idaho.  Any suggestions how I might find someone?

Thank you,

Tina

3 Replies 3
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tina8370, how are you doing ? 

Did you find someone to help you manage your property since last week, or are you still looking? If you'd like more recommendations, it might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people for you. 🙂 

Have a lovely day and take care,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jesse476
Level 1
Boise, ID

Hi @Tina8370 , my wife and I would be interested in hosting for you if you are still looking! Feel free to check-out our listing to get a feel for our performance.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51143727?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=4931966e-a167-4a9f-be4a...

hello @Tina8370 I know this post was from a couple of years ago, but if you happen to be looking still or again, my daughter and I run a cohosting/property management company here in Boise and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or connect to consult on your property.  We have a couple of different hosting packages that we offer or we can tailor one specifically to your needs.  **

Kenny

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]