Superhost

Lynda376
Level 2
Harare, Zimbabwe

Superhost

So thrilled to become a Super host. Palm Cottage was listed 5 years ago, and the business has grown steadily since then.  Obviously, the business dropped during COVID.  So, how did we do it? Harare Zimbabwe is not the most popular destination in the world, but we work hard at being superb at what we do. We are not the cheapest and there are numerous Airbnb's in Harare many offering less than acceptable standards. 

Our 2-bed self-catering cottage is kept spotlessly clean with all equipment modern and in perfect condition. We include a daily cleaning service and adhere strictly to COVID rules. We personally greet all our guests and include little extras such as milk, tea and coffee and biscuits. As a result, we get 100% 5-star reviews and great comments from our guests, many of whom have become regulars, returning often. Some have even become our friends.

Zimbabwe often receives bad press, but my husband and I have lived here for most of our lives and honestly would not live anywhere else. Zimbabwe is a beautiful country and has many attractions not the least of which is Victoria Falls, one of the great natural wonders of the world. 

Do email me for further information. 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Lynda376 ,

Many Congratulations on becoming a Super Host!🎉 Happy New Year and wish you have a fruitful one.🌻

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sophannara0
Level 2
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

How superhost work if we can be this in future.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sophannara0 ,

I could see in your profile that you are already a Superhost. Would you like to elaborate on your concern, if there is anything specific you wanted to ask?

If you are seeking more information regarding how it works, you can also explore the following resources: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/resources/hosting-homes/s?q=superhost&p=1&f=help_center.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Taona1
Level 2
Harare, Zimbabwe

Hi @Lynda376,

I am a host in harare&nyanga. I would love to connect and share "war stories". I have connected with another host and i am hoping to start some kind of group where can share tips and help one another. Let me know if you are interested.

cheers,

Taona.

Hi Taona.   Count me in!